IT help ticket humorFebruary 27, 2010 at 12:10 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Just found this in a ticket and had to share.
AXXX FXXXXX, the supposed author of the mm_menu.js file that the Health Center web site uses, says:
So for your benefit, I’ll now tell you how to fix the mm_menu.js. Follow these simple instructions:
1. Acquire one (1) shotgun. Loaded, preferably.
2. Acquire one (1) shovel.
3. Pump mm_menu.js full of buckshot until you feel better.
4. Repeat Step 3 as necessary or desired.
5. With the shovel, dig a hole.
6. Dump the remains of mm_menu.js into the hole.